Friday, March 4, 2011

CHECKERED NAILS

FIRST BLOG!! YAY! I recently made a quick trip to wal-mart and found this amazing dark blue/green color by Essie. A tad anxious and eager; I've pushed aside my business project and did my nails. The inspiration came from these checkered van's. Its a fairly simple design and finally get to use my stamping kit. QUICK TIP! I bought a set of 21 for $18 on amazon. Great deal & comparable to konad plates, which by the way is at least $7 a plate. What A Steal! If only bundlemonster had more sets.. any-who onto the main attraction.



ESSIE - DIVE BAR
SALLY HANSEN - CELEB CITY & BLACK OUT
1. 1-2 coats of Essie
2. Using a sponge, dab celeb city. Staring at the bottom of the nail, building up the color
3. Use stamping plate BM17 & apply

Ta-da! the stamping is cricked but still pretty. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment