|Minnie Mouse Nails|
-Essie Watermelon (any shade or pink/red)
- Essie Imported bubbly (base)
-Any kind of white & black polish
-Siler is optional, you can use rhinestones instead
-Stamping plate with polka dot image
(if you don't have this then you can use toothpicks)
-french tip guide stickers
1. Paint a base coat. I used a sheer champagne color. You dont have to use a base, i decided to because i liked the color
2. Tape off nails with the guide stickers. If you dont have any, you can use any kind of sticker that has a round corner such as those from name tags, etc
3. Paint the tips in Essie Watermelon or the shade you picked out. Keep the stickers on.
4. Using a stmaping plate, i stamped the white polka dots onto the pink tips. Remove sticker.
5. Using toothpicks, put black dots and 2 triangle above the tips
6.In the middle of the triangle, place a dot of silver polish or a rhinestone.
7. Paint top coat.
Voila! you're done! :D